Google Cloud Storage Notebook Repo?

楊閔富
Hi

I am using Zeppelin on a Google Cloud Dataproc cluster and suffering from persisting notebooks between the cluster restarts.
I found there is an AWS S3 repo, can I use the S3 repo from my Google Cloud Dataproc?
Besides, will Google Cloud Storage Notebook Repo be supported in Zeppelin in the future?

Re: Google Cloud Storage Notebook Repo?

楊閔富
Just ignore this issue. I'll implement the feature: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-2651

Hi

I am using Zeppelin on a Google Cloud Dataproc cluster and suffering from persisting notebooks between the cluster restarts.
I found there is an AWS S3 repo, can I use the S3 repo from my Google Cloud Dataproc?
Besides, will Google Cloud Storage Notebook Repo be supported in Zeppelin in the future?

Re: Google Cloud Storage Notebook Repo?

Hyong Jun Kim
Hi,

You can use ZEPL(https://www.zepl.com) a.k.a ZeppelinHub for persistent syncing your notebooks.
It can not only save notebooks in Zeppelin but also share your notebooks with others easily.

Thanks and if you have any other questions, please let me know.