Fwd: Reconnected Timeout Connections on JDBC e.g. Redshift

Fwd: Reconnected Timeout Connections on JDBC e.g. Redshift

Wayne Taylor
Hi all,

I have a Zeppelin cluster that is running fine, scheduled jobs, etc. I have noticed that when we have some kind of DB maintenance e.g. Redshift that Zeppelin doesn't recover the session and then I start seeing  [Amazon](500150) Error setting/closing connection: Not Connected in the logs.

If I restart the interpreter things work fine again.

Does anyone know of any settings to help with this?

Thanks
Wayne