Export Zeppelin notebook with built-int visualization

Export Zeppelin notebook with built-int visualization

Petr Knez
I there any option to export notebook with built-in visualization (z.show) outside zeppelin for users who don't have access Zeppelin, like export whole notebook or note (not only code) into html (not .json)?
Thanks
Petr

Re: Export Zeppelin notebook with built-int visualization

Jeff Zhang

Petr Knez <[hidden email]>于2017年5月3日周三 下午4:59写道:
Thanks
Petr

Re: Export Zeppelin notebook with built-int visualization

Petr Knez
I know about feature (link to paragraph) but it not works if Zeppelin has enabled Shiro authorization.
It works only for me (if I'm logged in) but not for anyone else. See in enclosed picture.
P.

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 11:16 AM, Jeff Zhang <[hidden email]> wrote:

Petr Knez <[hidden email]>于2017年5月3日周三 下午4:59写道:
I there any option to export notebook with built-in visualization (z.show) outside zeppelin for users who don't have access Zeppelin, like export whole notebook or note (not only code) into html (not .json)?
Thanks
Petr

zeppelin.png (111K) Download Attachment

Re: Export Zeppelin notebook with built-int visualization

Ruslan Dautkhanov
Hope to see this as implemented one day
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1774