Execution Role for Notebook

calamita.agostino

Hi all,

I have configured Zeppelin 0.7.3 with authentication with 2 users: admin and user1.

I tried to config a notebook, with authorization, Owner=admin; Reader=admin,user1; Writer: admin.

With this configuration, when I login with user1, I can't run notebook because it says "no write permission".

But if user1 is also Writer, user 1 can alter my notebook ( and I don't want that user1 alter my notebook, but only run ).

Is there a way to grant only execute permission on a notebook ?

Thanks.

Re: Execution Role for Notebook

Pankaj Singh
it,s not available as of now