Dynamic Forms

ekta
Hello,

I see there are dropdown, checkboxes and text inputs available in dynamic forms.

I wanted to ask if there is anyway to take "date" type inputs in these dynamic forms?

Ekta

Re: Dynamic Forms

Hi Ekta,

We don't have it yet. But i think it's good to have one.
You can always create JIRA[1] issue for new feature.

Alternative is using Angular Display System [2] to create custom UI element.

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 12:03 AM Ekta Nandwani <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I see there are dropdown, checkboxes and text inputs available in dynamic forms.

I wanted to ask if there is anyway to take "date" type inputs in these dynamic forms?

Ekta

Re: Dynamic Forms

Hi Ekta,

I have a PR recently for making dynamic forms extensible. I plan to add other controls later, like datetime picker, slider and etc.

Ekta Nandwani <[hidden email]>于2017年4月14日周五 下午11:02写道: