Drill Interpreter

John Omernik
Hey all, has the Drill Interpreter been moved into the mainline yet? I am itching to use it, but am concerned if the PR is old, that it will be some sort of weird mismatch of old and new...

John

Re: Drill Interpreter

Hi John,

The pr changes spark/pom.xml which will conflict to the current master.
But i think drill interpreter implementation will work without change of spark/pom.xml.