Downloading files from the notebook

Jeff Chung
I have a notebook that can create a PDF dynamically.  I would like to be able to have a user to download the PDF.  I tried storing the PDF in the notebook directory and creating a href link to <a href="http://localhost:8080/#/notebook/{notebook">http://localhost:8080/#/notebook/{notebook id}/mypdf.pdf but zeppelin just displays the zeppelin home instead of taking me to the file.  How can I download a file from my notebook?

Jeff

Re: Downloading files from the notebook

Jongyoul Lee
You can just print out your notebook as a pdf. I might work well

JL

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 3:21 AM, Jeff Chung <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a notebook that can create a PDF dynamically.  I would like to be able to have a user to download the PDF.  I tried storing the PDF in the notebook directory and creating a href link to http://localhost:8080/#/notebook/{notebook id}/mypdf.pdf but zeppelin just displays the zeppelin home instead of taking me to the file.  How can I download a file from my notebook?

Jeff

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈