Demo: Zeppelin Table of Contents Spell

Ryan-2
Check it out!

This feature was the biggest thing stopping me from switching from Jupyter to Zeppelin, it makes it very easy to navigate large notebooks.

Don’t look at the code, I wrote it from within the chrome developer console lol.

https://github.com/Submersible/zeppelin-toc-spell

Demo: Zeppelin Table of Contents Spell

Paul Brenner
Everyone, it is important that you understand that Ryan is my new favorite person.

Thank you Ryan. I’m so excited about this.

Paul Brenner
DATA SCIENTIST
(217) 390-3033

PlaceIQ:Landmark by PlaceIQ

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 1:56 PM Ryan <">Ryan > wrote:
Check it out!

This feature was the biggest thing stopping me from switching from Jupyter to Zeppelin, it makes it very easy to navigate large notebooks.

Don’t look at the code, I wrote it from within the chrome developer console lol.

https://github.com/Submersible/zeppelin-toc-spell

Re: Demo: Zeppelin Table of Contents Spell

Cyril Scetbon
Nice !
On Oct 16, 2017, at 1:56 PM, Ryan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Check it out!

This feature was the biggest thing stopping me from switching from Jupyter to Zeppelin, it makes it very easy to navigate large notebooks.

Don’t look at the code, I wrote it from within the chrome developer console lol.

https://github.com/Submersible/zeppelin-toc-spell

Re: Demo: Zeppelin Table of Contents Spell

Ruslan Dautkhanov
Thank you for sharing this Ryan.

Would be great to make it floating like in Jupyter

Inline image 1

That was my favorite plugin in Jupyter.

--
Ruslan Dautkhanov