Delete/Disable existing interpreter

Anandha L Ranganathan
We have zeppelin running in production but when someone creates a new notebook, it displays all the interpreter in the dropdown.  We are using only 2 or 3 interpreters and other interpreters not in use.  Is there a way to delete/disable other interpreters that are not being used ?

I tried to delete the interpreters from interpreter section but after the zeppelin restart it started appearing again. How do I disable it using configuration  ?

Thanks
Anand

Re: Delete/Disable existing interpreter

Jeff Zhang

You can delete interpreter folders under $ZEPPELIN_HOME/interpreter which you don't want to use for a fresh zeppelin installation.

If it is not a fresh zeppelin installation, you still need to manually delete interpreter in UI.

Anandha L Ranganathan <[hidden email]>于2017年11月8日周三 上午11:55写道:

Thanks
Anand