Custom Shiro Authentication

Roshan Punnoose
Hi,

I was able to follow the docs and examples and get a custom Shiro Authentication Filter to work; however, I would like to access the SecurityUtils.getSubject from a custom interpreter as well.

Is this possible because of the way that a new jvm is spun up and the Shiro ThreadLocal is not there any longer?

Should I be using the AuthenticationInfo on the InterpreterContext?

If so, will the roles in the AuthenticationInfo be populated from the Shiro AuthenticationInfo object?

Thank you!

Roshan