Changing zeppelin theme/appearance

Paul Brenner
I’m trying to figure out how to make changes to zeppelin’s appearance when editing code. For example, when I have code after an open quote the code is colored blue text with red background which is illegible. I was hoping to just change the Ace theme following this https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/STYLE.md
But I don’t know where app/scripts/controllers/paragraph.js or any other related file is???

Bonus points if anyone knows how to hide the toolbar when accessing notebooks on mobile that would be amazing… that thing is gigantic and blocks basically everything.

Paul Brenner
DATA SCIENTIST
(217) 390-3033

PlaceIQ:Location Data Accuracy

PlaceIQ:Location Data Accuracy

Re: Changing zeppelin theme/appearance

Paul Brenner
Amazing, thanks!

I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-2354 for the mobile issues. I’ll spend some time playing with Paragraph.controller.js and if I feel like I get a good handle on it I’ll propose edits for that STYLE.md file.

Paul Brenner
DATA SCIENTIST
(217) 390-3033

PlaceIQ:Location Data Accuracy