Changing user within Zeppelin

Paritosh Ranjan

Can we change the user within Zeppelin? If yes, how can we do that?

We are running zeppelin as 'x' user. However, we want to run the queries(for Spark interpreter) with a different user 'y' due to some access issues for user 'x'.
We are not able to do that(change user within Zeppelin).

Can anyone please provide any input on how to achieve this?

Re: Changing user within Zeppelin

Jeff Zhang

You may want to check livy interpreter which support impersonation.

Paritosh Ranjan <[hidden email]>于2017年11月29日周三 下午2:56写道:

Can we change the user within Zeppelin? If yes, how can we do that?

We are running zeppelin as 'x' user. However, we want to run the queries(for Spark interpreter) with a different user 'y' due to some access issues for user 'x'.
We are not able to do that(change user within Zeppelin).

Can anyone please provide any input on how to achieve this?

AW: Changing user within Zeppelin

Alexander.Meier

Is your cluster kerberized?

·         If not „just“ configure the affected interpreters to be instantiated “Per User  in isolated  process” and check the (only then appearing) “User Impersonate” checkbox.

·         If it is – it’s a whole lot more tricky…