Change Port Zeppelin to 80

Carlos Andres Zambrano Barrera
Hi,

I want to change the deafult por to 80, anyone could tellme where is the file where could i change that?

That is because as we explore the master node I can see different directories with conf files.

--
Ing. Carlos Andrés Zambrano Barrera
Cel: 3123825834

Sent with Mailtrack

Re: Change Port Zeppelin to 80

Jongyoul Lee
Hi,

you can change "zeppelin.server.port" in 'conf/zeppelin-site.xml'

JL

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 12:44 AM, Carlos Andres Zambrano Barrera <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I want to change the deafult por to 80, anyone could tellme where is the file where could i change that?

That is because as we explore the master node I can see different directories with conf files.

--
Ing. Carlos Andrés Zambrano Barrera
Cel: 3123825834

Sent with Mailtrack