Can't delete an empty paragraph?

Partridge, Lucas (GE Aviation)

I can’t delete an empty paragraph in a notebook.  I’m talking about an empty paragraph that’s not the last paragraph. I can click on Remove under the paragraph’s settings icon and be prompted to delete it, but when I click OK the paragraph doesn’t get deleted!

To delete it I have to put something in the paragraph (random text will do) and then execute it. Only then will the paragraph be deleted.

This might have been fixed in a later version of Zeppelin. I know I’m not using the latest but unfortunately the ‘About Zeppelin’ dialog is missing the version number!

Thanks, Lucas.

Re: Can't delete an empty paragraph?

Thanks for reporting the problem.
If 'About Zeppelin' dialog missing version number, i guess it's 0.5.x.

We'll release 0.7.2 [1] in next few weeks.
Please consider use recent version if possible.

But of course, please feel free share any issues on your version.

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 6:22 AM Partridge, Lucas (GE Aviation) <[hidden email]> wrote:

I can’t delete an empty paragraph in a notebook.  I’m talking about an empty paragraph that’s not the last paragraph. I can click on Remove under the paragraph’s settings icon and be prompted to delete it, but when I click OK the paragraph doesn’t get deleted!

To delete it I have to put something in the paragraph (random text will do) and then execute it. Only then will the paragraph be deleted.

This might have been fixed in a later version of Zeppelin. I know I’m not using the latest but unfortunately the ‘About Zeppelin’ dialog is missing the version number!

Thanks, Lucas.

Can't delete an empty paragraph?

Partridge, Lucas (GE Aviation)

Thanks moon.  Unfortunately I’m not an admin for the system I’m using and don’t control when it gets updated.

Do you happen to know which version of Zeppelin this issue was fixed in? Is it only 0.7.2?

Thanks, Lucas.

Can't delete an empty paragraph?

Partridge, Lucas (GE Aviation)

Thanks very much, moon. I’ve relayed that to the sys-admins.