Autosave is currently broken

Paul Brenner
I’ve seen a little discussion of this, but now that there is a ticket I think it is worth making sure everyone knows:
Autosave is working inconsistently. Be careful that you don’t lose code. It seems that running and/or collapsing paragraphs causes code to be saved so that could be a temporary work around?

Paul Brenner
DATA SCIENTIST
(217) 390-3033

PlaceIQ:Location Data Accuracy

Re: Autosave is currently broken

Jeff Zhang

I see the same behavior that I will lose my code if I don't run it. Hope someone who familiar with the saving mechanism to fix it.

Paul Brenner <[hidden email]>于2017年4月13日周四 上午6:12写道: