Are the dependencies loaded with %dep interpreter picked up by Flink too?

Are the dependencies loaded with %dep interpreter picked up by Flink too?

Rabe, Jens

Hello,

I want to evaluate Zeppelin with Flink. I need to add custom functionality I packed into a fat “uber-jar”. When I load this jar with the %dep interpreter, will it then be picked-up when using Flink, or does this currently only work with Spark?

AW: Are the dependencies loaded with %dep interpreter picked up by Flink too?

Rabe, Jens

Sorry to answer myself. I found the answer myself: The dependencies are not loaded. I am going to raise a JIRA about this.