Add jar JDBC

Andrés Ivaldi
Hello, I want to use Zeppelin embedded Spark with  MySql jdbc, but I'cant add the jar to the Spark classpath.
I've tried adding the classpath to SPARK_SUBMIT_OPTIONS but doesn't work.

Got error No suitable driver

Ing. Ivaldi Andres

이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈

Re: Add jar JDBC

Andrés Ivaldi
thanks!!
I'd misunderstand the interpreter part and I'd added a mysql interpreter instead of add the jar in the spark interpreter.
Now it's working,  thanks again!!

Ing. Ivaldi Andres