[ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.2 released

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.2 released

Mina Lee-2
The Apache Zeppelin community is pleased to announce the availability of
the 0.7.2 release.

Zeppelin is a collaborative data analytics and visualization tool for
distributed, general-purpose data processing system such as Apache Spark,
Apache Flink, etc.

The community put significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since
the last release. 25 contributors provided 50+ patches
for improvements and bug fixes. More than 40+ issues have been resolved.

We encourage you to download the latest release from
http://zeppelin.apache.org/download.html

Release note is available at
http://zeppelin.apache.org/releases/zeppelin-release-0.7.2.html

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and
how to get involved, visit our website at http://zeppelin.apache.org/

Thank you all users and contributors who have helped to improve Apache
Zeppelin.

Regards,
The Apache Zeppelin community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.2 released

Jun Kim
Cool! Thanks for your work Mina :)

2017년 6월 14일 (수) 오전 2:06, Mina Lee <[hidden email]>님이 작성:

--
Taejun Kim

Data Mining Lab.
University of Seoul

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.2 released

Vinay Shukla
Cangatulations Apache Zeppelin community.

I am sure our users will appreciate your efforts and this release.

Let's make Zeppelin great.