[ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 released

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 released

Mina Lee-2
The Apache Zeppelin community is pleased to announce the availability of
the 0.7.0 release.

Zeppelin is a collaborative data analytics and visualization tool for
distributed, general-purpose data processing system such as Apache Spark,
Apache Flink, etc.

The community put significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since
the last release, focusing on multi-user support, pluggable visualization,
better interpreter support. More than 100+ contributors provided 700+ patches
for new features, improvements and bug fixes. More than 480+ issues have
been resolved.

We encourage you to download the latest release from

Release note is available at

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and
how to get involved, visit our website at http://zeppelin.apache.org/

Thank you all users and contributors who have helped to improve Apache
Zeppelin.

Regards,
The Apache Zeppelin community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 released

Jun Kim
Coooooooool!!!

2017년 2월 6일 (월) 오후 4:10, Anthony Corbacho <[hidden email]>님이 작성:

--
Taejun Kim

Data Mining Lab.
University of Seoul

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 released

Ahyoung Ryu-3
Congrats ALL the Apache Zeppelin community!
Thanks for your effort Mina :D

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 4:11 PM, Jun Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

University of Seoul

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 released

Jeff Zhang
Congratulations, thanks Mina's endeavor and hard work of every release.

Ahyoung Ryu <[hidden email]>于2017年2月6日周一 下午3:20写道:
[...]

University of Seoul

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 released

Windy Qin
Congratulations,but now where could I download the Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 bin.
I can't found her in the http://zeppelin.apache.org/download.html .

On 2017-02-06 15:07 (+0800), Mina Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Apache Zeppelin community is pleased to announce the availability of
> the 0.7.0 release.
>
> Zeppelin is a collaborative data analytics and visualization tool for
> distributed, general-purpose data processing system such as Apache Spark,
> Apache Flink, etc.
>
> The community put significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since
> the last release, focusing on multi-user support, pluggable visualization,
> better interpreter support. More than 100+ contributors provided 700+
> patches
> for new features, improvements and bug fixes. More than 480+ issues have
> been resolved.
>
> We encourage you to download the latest release from
> http://zeppelin.apache.org/download.html
>
> Release note is available at
> http://zeppelin.apache.org/releases/zeppelin-release-0.7.0.html
>
> We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and
> how to get involved, visit our website at http://zeppelin.apache.org/
>
> Thank you all users and contributors who have helped to improve Apache
> Zeppelin.
>
> Regards,
> The Apache Zeppelin community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 released

Mich Talebzadeh
excellent news

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

On 2017-02-06 15:07 (+0800), Mina Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The Apache Zeppelin community is pleased to announce the availability of
> the 0.7.0 release.
>
> Zeppelin is a collaborative data analytics and visualization tool for
> distributed, general-purpose data processing system such as Apache Spark,
> Apache Flink, etc.
>
> The community put significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since
> the last release, focusing on multi-user support, pluggable visualization,
> better interpreter support. More than 100+ contributors provided 700+
> patches
> for new features, improvements and bug fixes. More than 480+ issues have
> been resolved.
>
> We encourage you to download the latest release from
> http://zeppelin.apache.org/download.html
>
> Release note is available at
> http://zeppelin.apache.org/releases/zeppelin-release-0.7.0.html
>
> We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and
> how to get involved, visit our website at http://zeppelin.apache.org/
>
> Thank you all users and contributors who have helped to improve Apache
> Zeppelin.
>
> Regards,
> The Apache Zeppelin community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 released

Mina Lee-2
Hi Windy,
could you clear cache and check if you can see 0.7.0 download button?

In case you don't see the button I attach link: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/zeppelin/zeppelin-0.7.0/

FYI, some mirror sites might take time to be synced so if you see 'Not Found', try another mirror site.

Cheers, Mina

On 2017-02-06 15:07 (+0800), Mina Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The Apache Zeppelin community is pleased to announce the availability of
> the 0.7.0 release.
>
> Zeppelin is a collaborative data analytics and visualization tool for
> distributed, general-purpose data processing system such as Apache Spark,
> Apache Flink, etc.
>
> The community put significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since
> the last release, focusing on multi-user support, pluggable visualization,
> better interpreter support. More than 100+ contributors provided 700+
> patches
> for new features, improvements and bug fixes. More than 480+ issues have
> been resolved.
>
> We encourage you to download the latest release from
> http://zeppelin.apache.org/download.html
>
> Release note is available at
> http://zeppelin.apache.org/releases/zeppelin-release-0.7.0.html
>
> We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and
> how to get involved, visit our website at http://zeppelin.apache.org/
>
> Thank you all users and contributors who have helped to improve Apache
> Zeppelin.
>
> Regards,
> The Apache Zeppelin community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.7.0 released

Hyung Sung Shim
Congratulations!
and Thank you all Zeppelin users and devs!!
2017년 2월 6일 (월) 오후 8:48, Md. Rezaul Karim <[hidden email]>님이 작성:
[...]

Vinay Shukla
Congratulations Zeppelin users, contributors and committers.

This is a great milestone.

Before the dust settles on 0.7.0, let's put together our heads together to define features for the next release.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 7:00 AM, Hyung Sung Shim <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Sora Lee-2
Congratulations!
Thanks all the Zeppelin user and dev.